Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle....

I looked for quite some time before I found the perfect bloomers for bicycling, and what better way to cycle than on "The Amazing Bicycle Blimp."


I'm wearing "Early Morning Cardigan" from Fishy Strawberry over a camisole by Boho Hobo. The scarf also comes from Boho Hobo, and moves beautifully when in motion. My hair is KED937 from BOON, and my flushed skin is Winter Coal from Curio. The goggles came from Arundel Design. The hat is "Casquette" from R246.


The bloomers came from FAB.PONY and are called "Mezzy pants". The lace up boots came from G Field.


The blimp includes a radio, a couple of cans of beans, and a teddy bear. Well supplied, we ride off into the sunset leaving a trail of links.

The Amazing Bicycle Blimp is a freebie from Arcadia Asylum and can be found in a number of places including here (note: you may land at a hub, find these coordinates, near the escalators):

No comments:

Post a Comment